Posted: October 11, 2019
POSITION: Treasury Supervisor / Manager
COMPANY: Global Investment Management Concern (Publicly-Traded)
LOCATION: Cos Cob, CT
REPORTS TO: Director of Treasury
* Supervise the operations associated with FX trading.
* Manage a foreign exchange swap portfolio.
* Supervise the daily netting and settlement operations for all FX spot and FX swap trades.
* Oversee the daily process and review of all interest benchmark rates.
* Provide in-depth analysis on the foreign exchange market and global interest rates.
* Manage the timely resolution of currency settlement delays and interest claims.
* Identify and design improvements to treasury systems.
* Expansion of FX facilities related to new counterparties and currencies.
* Supervise 1-2 analysts.
* BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or Similar. MBA or CTP a big plus.
* 5+ years of corporate treasury experience with an emphasis on foreign exchange trading and settlement.
* Should possess a broad knowledge of cash management in a corporate treasury environment.
* Strong understanding of foreign exchange markets and interest rates.
If interested, please reach out to:
Posted: October 3, 2019
Treasury Reporting Analyst
Reports to: Treasury Manager
Including but not limited to:
Manage and analyze daily cash
Monitor cash variances and identify trends
Provide daily cash liquidity decisioning to senior management based on sound analysis
Cash scenario planning and modeling
Develop sophisticated treasury reporting models and presentations
Preparation of capital asset lease versus buy analysis
Manage and analyze all treasury related fees
Track all investment income and borrowing expense
Develop benchmark reporting on Treasury rates and foreign currency movements
Other Ad-Hoc reporting and duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related field
Minimum of 2 years of cash management experience preferred
Knowledge of treasury management systems a plus
Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint a must
General knowledge of accounting practices
Ability to take initiative in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Posted: September 10, 2019
Capital Markets Manager
Reporting to the Director, Capital Markets, the Capital Markets Manager will lead the management and execution of the Company's FX hedge program, hedge accounting strategies, debt compliance and financial reporting. Capital Markets Manager will also manage the external and internal debt maintenance and support Capital Markets-related activities. The position is based at Company headquarters in Stamford, CT.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Assist with various capital markets processes/activities including debt issuance, foreign currency, interest rate and commodity hedging, debt compliance and SEC reporting, interest expense budgeting and forecasting, risk analysis
Must have prior experience - Manage the hedge program and hedge accounting responsibilities.
FX Hedging, Exposure Management/ Risk Mitigation
Interest Rate Hedging / Commodity Hedging
Manage the Reval Hedging and Risk Management system and Treasury Workstation as it relates to hedging and debt transactions
Assist with the preparation of financial planning for external and internal financing of business.
Implement and manage intercompany netting arrangements
Collaborate with Treasury team to create presentations as well as prepare supporting financial analysis.
Responsible for Capital Markets’ adherence with SOX compliance and board approved treasury policies.
Ensure that all monthly and quarterly debt compliance and SEC reporting requirements are met timely and accurately.
Collaborate on projects related to Treasury and proactively seek to recommend and implement process improvements.
Provide technical and analytical support to senior members of the Capital Markets function.
Manage the debt and intercompany loan portfolio working closely with tax and accounting